|+61 426 292 533|
Level 1, Hilmer Building (Gate 2 Ave)
Kensington NSW 2052
Yellowbox is an Australian technology company that has developed smart locker technology operated through an app with a focus on experience for users and facility managers. Found at Beaches, Aquatic & Leisure Centres and Entertainment Venues, Yellowbox provides:
• App based optimal aquatic experience with the ability to store your phone and be truly hands-free, meaning no management of keys, cards or bands.
• Data visibility and locker control through Managers App with quarterly usage reports.
• Self-serve experience for users with customer service support, ensuring staff do not need to tend to the lockers.
• Ease of installation options, including retrofitting existing lockers or new installation with joinery.
• Monetisation and Revenue Share through the yellowbox app, as a cashless experience.
• Battery operated (lasting a year), means that lockers are not restricted to an electricity outlet.
• Hardware is aesthetic and water resistant, with material (High Pressure Laminate) made for harsh aquatic and marine environments e.g. beach and aquatic centres.
• Continuous upgrades to meet special circumstances, e.g. COVID measures have been implemented to reduce shared touch points, with users automatically assigned the locker that has been idle the longest.
To find out more go to yellowbox.app/locations/leisure-facilities
Click here to contact Yellowbox.
Following a successful public tender, technology company - Yellowbox - has completed the installation of 348 smart lockers at the State Library of NSW. Yellowbox has built an innovative…read more
The Sydney Living Museums have provided their visitors with a hands-free immersive historical experience, by installing Yellowbox lockers within the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Hyde…read more
Mosman Swim Centre has completed the installation of new Yellowbox self-serve smart lockers, as part of a $2 million refurbishment of its new pool, change room and facilities. The…read more